- RESERVATIONS- You can reserve the holiday flat by e-mail: email@example.com or 0475/945654. In case of absence, please leave a message. You will be contacted as soon as possible.
- RESERVATION ORDER AND PAYMENT - Every reservation order is confirmed by the landlord by means of a reservation request. The tenant then pays 50% of the rent within 5 days. The balance of the rent must be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period. When making a reservation within 6 weeks, the amount must be paid in one time.
When payments are not made in time, the rental will be cancelled. No exceptions will be made to this.
- CANCELLATION BY LESSOR - Cancellations must be confirmed by telephone and in writing to the landlord. From the moment of booking up to 8 weeks before the commencement date of the rental period, we will charge you 50% of the rental period. In the event of cancellation less than 8 weeks before the commencement date, 75% of the rent will be charged. In the event of cancellation less than 2 weeks before the commencement date, the full amount will be charged. No cancellation insurance is included in the rental price. We advise you to take out cancellation insurance to cover these costs.
- CANCELLATION BY LANDLORD - If any exceptional circumstance (force majeure) forces the landlord to cancel the rented holiday flat, the landlord will refund to the tenant the already paid rent.
- COMPLAINTS - Despite good agreements and regular monitoring, it is still possible that you have a justified complaint. In this case the tenant must report to the landlord who will try to remedy the complaint.
Leaving the holiday flat prematurely discharges the landlord from any obligation to reimburse or indemnify.
- LIABILITY OF THE LESSOR - During the stay in the holiday flat the tenant is fully responsible for the rented holiday flat, for the furnishing and for all the things that belong to the rented flat. The tenant is also responsible for additional costs such as excessive electricity or water consumption. Subletting is strictly prohibited.
The landlord is entitled to hold the tenant liable at all times if the damage caused has not, or not properly, been settled or if the costs payable have not been paid (in full) by the tenant. All costs related to this shall be borne solely by the hirer named on the booking confirmation.
- LANDLORD's LIABILITY - The Lessor accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or theft of personal belongings of the Hirer, in any form, due to any cause whatsoever.
- NUMBER OF PERSONS - It is not allowed to rent the holiday flat with more than 6 persons. The standard price given is for a maximum of 4 people. If you wish to stay with more, a supplement of 30 Euro pppn will be charged.
- PETS - It is not allowed to bring pets to the holiday flat.
- KITCHEN, TOWELS AND LIBERATION - The tenant is responsible for providing kitchen, bath and bed linen. Kitchen, bath and bed linen (beds made up for 4 people) will be provided at an additional cost of 150 Euros. Before leaving the flat the rented sets of sheets and towels must be neatly collected in the bathroom. If the 2 sleeping mattresses are used, 35 euro pp will be added for the linen sets.
- BEDS - The holiday flat has 1 double bed and 2 single beds. In the bedroom with the single beds there is a couch that can be transformed into 2 sleeping mattresses. There are enough duvets and pillows.
- WATER, GAS, ELECTRICITY AND HEATING COSTS - The prices include normal consumption of water, gas and electricity.
- RECEIVING KEY - The key ring (in duplicate) is provided by the landlord to the tenant on loan. The keys remain the property of the lessor. In case of loss, theft or any other way of getting rid of the keys, the hirer will have to pay an irrevocable amount of € 130 per key ring.
The handing over of the keys is agreed between the tenant and the landlord. A key safe is also available.
- DEPOSIT - The tenant is asked to pay a deposit of 500 Euro. The deposit will be refunded within 15 calendar days if there is no damage. In case of damage it will be deducted from the deposit. If there is smoking or pets have been, the deposit will also be deducted.
- CLEANING - The tenant must use the rented holiday flat as a good family man. The flat must be left clean and tidy (dishwasher emptied, rubbish taken to cellar, vacuumed everywhere, etc.). The final cleaning (windows, dusting, mirrors & glass (shower, balustrade), ...) is organised by the landlord after each stay.
- ADVANCE PAYMENT - The payment of an advance payment means that you accept the general terms and conditions applicable in this agreement.